[Shorewall-users] multiple vpn connections out via shorewall

Tom Eastep teastep at shorewall.net
Wed Mar 23 08:27:31 PST 2005

Angela Williams wrote:

> Multiple vpns to different remote ip's works like a wiz! To a single one?
> Naadaa!!
>
> I have managment now breathing down my neck so please help!

Unfortunately, I don't see anything that you've done wrong. The four
pptp conntrack/nat modules are loaded and there is nothing that you can
do in your Shorewall config that will have any effect on this problem.

When you have a single VPN connection working, what does the output of
"shorewall show connections" look like?

What about if you try a second connection -- how does that output change?

Washington USA  \ teastep at shorewall.net