[Shorewall-users] All interfaces

Jeffrey J. Karrels jkarrels at san.osd.mil
Mon Mar 22 15:31:46 PST 2004

Sorry I should have explained that a little more detail oriented. Here
was my process.

1.make deps on kernel
2.patch-o-matic
3.compile/install kernel
4.boot into kernel
5.compile iptables
6.install/config shorewall

I will check the location/path of iptables tomorrow when I get back on
the system.

Thanks
-j