[Shorewall-users] "i" flag changed twice - could this be innocent?

Anthony Campbell ac at acampbell.org.uk
Mon Mar 22 10:24:55 PST 2004

Sorry if this is a bit OT but I hope it may be relevant. In the last
week or two the "i" flag was set on /bin/ps, not by me. I changed it
with chattr -i but now it is back again. Two people suggest this means I
have been rooted. Do I have to reinstall everything at this time?

Anthony

--
ac at acampbell.org.uk    ||  http://www.acampbell.org.uk
using Linux GNU/Debian ||  for book reviews, electronic