[Shorewall-users] Actions problem ( or not ? )

August august at mosty-plock.pl
Tue Mar 16 03:43:51 PST 2004

Hi everyone

When I start shorewall, I have a lot of warnings :

  Warning -- Rule "AllowWeb loc net" is a POLICY
               -- and should be moved to the policy file
   Rule "AllowWeb loc net" added.
   Warning -- Rule "AllowNTP loc net" is a POLICY
               -- and should be moved to the policy file
   Rule "AllowNTP loc net" added.
   Warning -- Rule "AllowNNTP loc net" is a POLICY
               -- and should be moved to the policy file

and so on for all zones. Is it a mistake in config ?

In my policy file i don't have a policy for loc to net zone, it is done
by last line :
all             all             REJECT          info    10/sec:40

Thanks for any help

Christopher Augustyn