[Shorewall-users] Closing of the Shorewall Newbies List

Tom Eastep teastep at shorewall.net
Mon Mar 15 15:04:21 PST 2004

The Shorewall Newbies list was formed to provide a forum for people new to
Shorewall to ask questions and report problems. It has turned out to be less
than a success (as some of you correctly predicted).

This notice is to inform all Newbies list members that the list will be
closing in the next day or so. Once the list is closed, any posts to the list
will automatically be forwarded to the Shorewall Users list.

I apologize in advance for any inconvenience that this move may cause but I
believe that it is in the best interest of the Shorewall community to once
again centralize Shorewall support activities on a single list.

Washington USA  \ teastep at shorewall.net