[Shorewall-users] Re: [Shorewall-newbies] Shorewall 2.0.0

Ama Kalu ama.kalu at cwlgroup.net
Mon Mar 15 07:55:29 PST 2004

Sorry Tom, This mail was right before the last one but the subject was obscured.

I have looked at the sample configs, both then and after seeing this mail. There is no single use of any of the action statements.

I had learnt earlier today from the website that it is more efficient to use the standard syntax in the rules files.

Ama