[Shorewall-users] Configuration for simple ssh forwarding

Tom Eastep teastep at shorewall.net
Tue Oct 28 07:26:48 PST 2003

On Tue, 2003-10-28 at 07:14, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 October 2003 15:40, Tom Eastep wrote:
>
> > a) Go to http://shorewall.net.
> > b) Stare at the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
> > I'm sure something will occur to you.
>
> i did, i see a google clone :-)
>
> well i like to know if i am the only one that would like to find webmin module for shorewall latest ?

You would look on the Webmin site for that. I have absolutely nothing to
do with the development or support of the Webmin Shorewall module. The
development of the Webmin Shorewall module does not track the
development of Shorewall so it is very unlikely that you will ever find
a Webmin module that supports the current Shorewall version completely.

Washington USA  \ teastep at shorewall.net