[Shorewall-users] Multiple web servers in DMZ

aleksey zakharov aleksey_shorewall at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 12:53:19 PDT 2003

Hello dear shorewall users,

Here is my scenario. I have a firewall with 3 nics, eth0 external, eth1 internal and eth2 DMZ.

           12.213.156.49    ______

WAN=========>eth0 |______| eth1 ===========>LAN(192.168.2.0)

                                     eth2== DMZ(192.168.3.0)

Currently there is one web server located in DMZ and from outside it's being resolved to mydomainname.com => 12.213.156.49. I'm planning to setup another web server in DMZ. I do have 5 static IP's that I can use. How should I reconfigure the forwarding to port 80 so that the web servers are able to distinguish the requests?

Thanks in advance.