[Shorewall-users] how to enable icq and drop kazaa

jaws jaws at skyinet.net
Thu May 22 17:30:44 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I am using shorewall version 1.4.2 running under redhat linux: Linux
tracker 2.4.20-13.8 #1 Mon May 12 12:20:54 EDT 2003 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux.

I want to enable icq from my LAN but not kazaa. For icq, i have the
following rule:

ACCEPT          loc             fw              udp     4000
ACCEPT          net             loc             tcp     4000:4100

but the rule seems to be not working since my LAN still cant login to icq.

Any help is a big help!

Thanks.

cheers,
jaws

If there's one thing you need to remember it's this...
ALL SYSTEMS ARE VULNERABLE!