[Shorewall-users] firewall for cable modem setup

curlybraces curlybraces at dialogsl.net
Sat Dec 27 10:52:28 PST 2003

pls check the attachement ,

All authorized cable modems can be access either Internet ot TV.
if some one accessing internet, he will be getting ip from the dhcp server's
internet pool and if some one access TV, he will be getting ip from the TV
ip pool.

all other unauthorized access must be restricted ,
according to the pic = x ( Red Color )

thank u ,