[Shorewall-users] blacklist and not working dhcp

shorewall-announce-bounces at lists.shorewall.net shorewall-announce-bounces at lists.shorewall.net
Thu Dec 25 07:53:30 PST 2003

Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 16:17:13 +0100
From: viuwier <viuwier at wp.pl>
To: shorewall-announce at lists.shorewall.net
Subject: blacklist and not working dhcp

Hello,

      I have added to blcklist 4000 ranges of ips (ipfilter from emule).

In intercafes file:
net     ppp0    217.96.90.242
loc     eth0    255.255.255.0           blacklist,dhcp,maclist

but now my dhcp dont work coretly:( It have started but doesn't give
any information to computers in my network, but I can in each computer
write IP, gate and mask myself and then it is working correctly.

I thought that balcklist option should be last: dhcp,maclist,blacklist
but also don't working. Then I thought that it shouldntt be on eth0 interface
but ok ppp0 interface, so i move this option:
net     ppp0    217.96.90.242   blacklist
but my dhcp also doesn't work.

What is going on ? Where this option should be and why my dhcp doesn't
work after shorewall restart ?

--
Best wishes from Poland
Merry Xmass