[Shorewall-users] Best Holidy Wishes

Joshua Banks l0f33t at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 18:52:48 PST 2003

--- Tom Eastep <teastep at shorewall.net> wrote:
> Here's wishing you all a Happy Holiday Season and a Prosperous New
> Year.

Thanks Tom. Now if Washington could just get some snow that would be a
perfect Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for all your time spent supporting
Shorewall Tom. I tell anyone wanting a firewall for linux to install
Shorewall because the product simply Rocks. The web site seems to
always be upto date and is chalked full of more than enough info to
get-cha up and running. The support from the mailing list is above and
beyond top notch. I can't say that any other portion of my linux
happenings have been even close to being as well rounded as yours Tom.
Seriously. You Rock.

Thanks,
Happy Holidays,
Joshua Banks