[Shorewall-users] Source-depending DNAT

Oliver Sturm oliver at sturmnet.org
Mon Dec 22 13:47:49 PST 2003

On Mo, 2003-12-22 at 11:05, Joshua Banks wrote:

> > If nothing else, it's good for a laugh.  Happy Holidays, thanks for
> > making Shorewall so great.  Here's the translation:
> >
> > Hello Juergen, hope which I you for diesemm ways made ausfindigig. If
> >
> > you are the correct one (from salt lattice), then announce you
> > nevertheless times. Greetings from family Horak

Ok, being German, here's what it really means:

Hi Juergen, I hope to have found you this way. If you are the right one
(from Salzgitter (annotation: a city)), please get back to me.
Greeting from the Horak family.

> LOL.... To funny :D

Yeah, I love automatic translations :-)

> Anyways, happy holidays.

Same to all of you!

               Oliver Sturm
--
omnibus ex nihilo ducendis sufficit unum
Jabber sturm at amessage.de ICQ 27142619 MSN macnapple at hotmail.com Y! macnapple