[Shorewall-users] Source-depending DNAT

Andrew Bergt andrew at bergt.us
Sun Dec 21 23:12:56 PST 2003

You could try babelfish:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

If nothing else, it's good for a laugh.  Happy Holidays, thanks for
making Shorewall so great.  Here's the translation:

Hello Juergen, hope which I you for diesemm ways made ausfindigig. If
you are the correct one (from salt lattice), then announce you
nevertheless times. Greetings from family Horak