[Shorewall-users] Large number of SNAT'd addresses loads veryslowly

Venkatesh. K venkatesh at cbayscribe.com
Sun Dec 21 12:48:07 PST 2003

I have a smiliar setup where I need to SNAT each subscribers private ip(s)
to one single public IP address. I was using Shorewall with the above setup
with 3 class "C" pools configured onto one single dummy interface.

But, the IP address(s) are added to dummy interface by a custom script.

Venkatesh K