[Shorewall-users] Retiring a shorewall.

j2 spamfilter2 at mupp.net
Mon Dec 15 21:26:35 PST 2003

Well folks, for the first time ever i have had to retire a Shorewall. However, this was done for the
sole reason that if we are to be allowed to access our consortiums global network, the perimiter
host must either be a Sidewinder G2 or NetScreen.

But i still run four shorewalls within our local organisation as routers and packet filters between
various customers equipment.

But i _cannot_ overstate how useful Shorewall has served in its capacity here, or on previous
occasions, I guess i just wanted to say:

Thankyou Mr Eastep, and thank you community.

Regards
JJ