[Shorewall-users] New style ipsec tunnels in Linux 2.6

Fraser Campbell fraser at wehave.net
Thu Dec 11 22:51:17 PST 2003

On December 11, 2003 10:12 pm, Tom Eastep wrote:

> a) Those who choose to lead the way should lead -- you are running a 2.6
> kernel so you should be telling the rest of us about problem *solutions*.
>
> b) We've visited this problem already in the last couple of weeks --
> please check the archives.

Thanks, htdig wasn't finding 2.6 in my archive searches for some reason,
manually scanning the archives found the relevant thread for me. I've changed
the zone ordering for now and that has solved the issue.  I'll see if I can
come up with a more elegant solution.

--
Fraser Campbell <fraser at wehave.net>                 http://www.wehave.net/