[Shorewall-users] Shorewall Wiki

Brad Wyman tildar at sta-care.com
Mon Dec 8 11:38:56 PST 2003

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Steve Postma wrote:

> The idea of shorewall-developers (Tom and those that want to be included) and
> Shorewall-Users (NOT Tom and Power Users) sounds interesting. Mabey have a
> list of power users that can refer to Tom for sticky questions.

this make better sense to me also, mostly because of the user base that is
already signed up here, better to move the developer, its a smaller group
of people, and developers list should be readable by all, but postable by
a few people that are moderating the users list

> Tom should divorce himself completely from the day to day support.

I agree with this thought, Tom should be able to spend most of his time
doing the code, I seem to remember thats the fun part that makes him
happy, and if he is happy, the users get a better package

I would offer my help in moderating, but i really only read the list every
few weeks, just to see if there is any new ideas on how to do things.

anyway, just my .02