[Shorewall-users] NATting Road Warriors IPSec clients?

Luca Maranzano liuk at publinet.it
Mon Dec 8 16:54:24 PST 2003

Hello all,

when configuring road warriors IPSec clients with FreeSWAN on the
Shorewall Linux box, they generate traffic towards internal private
network with their original public IP address, is there a way to
masquerade them in some way, a la PoPToP (which uses PPP who solves,
I know, itself the problem)?

I'me in the need to filter source IP of the remote road warriors on the
internal servers, but if they maintain the original IP this is not
feasible :-)

TIA, kind regards,

		--luca