[Shorewall-users] Shorewall Documentation Updates, Request for Input

Mike Noyes mhnoyes at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 4 22:54:52 PST 2003

On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 14:41, Alex Martin wrote:
> I have the go ahead to fix documentation. For starters I will clean all
> extraneous crap from the markup. Then fix any errors and typos.

Alex,
For this task you'll find Tidy is your friend.

    HTML Tidy Library Project
    http://tidy.sourceforge.net/

> If anyone sees any gramatical errors or typos or needed clarifications or

s/gramatical/grammatical/ ;)

> expansions or whatever, please post them here.

A glossary of terms might be useful.

> Or additional FAQ entries, etc, all will be considered.
>
> I hope to keep most of this conversation on the shorewall-devel list.

Ugh. One more list to monitor. :-(

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs