[Shorewall-users] Shorewall Documentation Updates, Request for Input

Alex Martin alex at rettc.com
Thu Dec 4 15:41:03 PST 2003

Hello,

I have the go ahead to fix documentation. For starters I will clean all
extraneous crap from the markup. Then fix any errors and typos.

If anyone sees any gramatical errors or typos or needed clarifications or
expansions or whatever, please post them here.

Or additional FAQ entries, etc, all will be considered.

I hope to keep most of this conversation on the shorewall-devel list.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex Martin
http://www.rettc.com