[Shorewall-users] Re: Shorewall Newbies

Mike Noyes mhnoyes at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 4 22:11:35 PST 2003

On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 13:59, Francesca C Smith wrote:
> At 04:28 PM 12/4/2003, you wrote:
> >I guess that I would like to see a show
> >of hands of people who would be willing to contribute to the
> >documentation if it were in DocBook XML format but who decline to help
> >maintain the current HTML documentation...
>
> Well I Don't Know Anything About Either .. (Vi Is My Documentation Tool)

Vim works great as a DocBook editor, provided you understand the DTD.

    LDP Author Guide: 3.5. Editing tools
    http://tldp.org/LDP/LDP-Author-Guide/editing.html

> But On The Bright Side ,,
>
> I am that Baltimore Woman Who Knows What To Do With CVS <g>

I understand CVS as well. I'm looking into Arch/tla as an alternative
though.

        Arch Revision Control System
        http://gnuarch.org/

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs