[Shorewall-users] Re: Shorewall Newbies

Francesca C Smith fsmith at ladylinux.com
Thu Dec 4 16:59:05 PST 2003

Hello,

At 04:28 PM 12/4/2003, you wrote:
>I guess that I would like to see a show
>of hands of people who would be willing to contribute to the
>documentation if it were in DocBook XML format but who decline to help
>maintain the current HTML documentation...

Well I Don't Know Anything About Either .. (Vi Is My Documentation Tool)

But On The Bright Side ,,

I am that Baltimore Woman Who Knows What To Do With CVS <g>

Francesca

PS: I was wrong .. It seems like we ask folks to post at Newbies .. Cause
what ???

THEY CAN'T OR WON'T READ ...

Kinda Like Asking A Lion To Read The Warnings Before Attacking A Sheep Tied
Up By A Hunter To Lure The Lion...

Most Of You Just Want To Dive In And Devour .. The Heck With Warnings .. LOL

Sigh ..

"No Problems Only Solutions"
Francesca C. Smith
Lady Linux Internet Services