[Shorewall-users] shorewall-newbies

Mike Noyes mhnoyes at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 4 21:49:16 PST 2003

On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 13:09, Alex Martin wrote:
> I am sorry to say that I am learning to use cvs at this exact moment. Learning
> this has been on my list for a while, someone pointed me to the shorewall-docs
> repository.
>
> I would be willing to go the docbook way, and I have played with it a bit, but
> again, that is because I have time and motivation to learn it.

Alex,
Your statements above are exactly why I'm advocating a Wiki.

> Some say "don't fix what ain't broke"...
>
> I have a habit of breaking fixed things though.

Me too. :-)

However, the current system is slightly broke. see

    MarkUp Validation Service
    http://validator.w3.org/

        Shorewall FAQs
        http://shorewall.net/FAQ.htm

This page is not Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional!
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fshorewall.net%2FFAQ.htm

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs