[Shorewall-users] shorewall-newbies

Alex Martin shorewall at rettc.com
Thu Dec 4 14:09:58 PST 2003

Hello,

I am sorry to say that I am learning to use cvs at this exact moment. Learning
this has been on my list for a while, someone pointed me to the shorewall-docs
repository.

I would be willing to go the docbook way, and I have played with it a bit, but
again, that is because I have time and motivation to learn it.

Some say "don't fix what ain't broke"...

I have a habit of breaking fixed things though.

Alex Martin
http://www.rettc.com