[Shorewall-users] ProxyArp Implementation check

Graeme Boyle g.boyle3 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 4 09:49:39 PST 2003

Sounds like a sendmail configuration setting on your mail server. The
default sendmail configuration is to listen to the localhost. Check your
sendmail.cf file for this:

# SMTP daemon options

O DaemonPortOptions=Port=smtp,Addr=127.0.0.1, Name=MTA

And change the "Addr" to the correct IP address or remove this option
completely.

Graeme