[Shorewall-users] shorewall-newbies

Graeme Boyle g.boyle3 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 4 09:23:29 PST 2003

I have to agree with Alex, fragmenting the mailing list is not going to make
people RTFM! I also do not think that putting the FAQ on a Wiki site is
going to be of any benefit.

As I understand it, the "original" problem is that Tom needs help fielding
newbie questions that are already answered somewhere in the documentation.
As we have seen, there is are a number of people willing to assist with
Shorewall support. These volunteers should attempt to answer the newbie
questions and only request Tom's assistance when they are stumped. I think
that will solve most of Tom's frustration.

Graeme