[Shorewall-users] Shorewall FAQ

cpickering at its-linux.co.uk cpickering at its-linux.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 10:15:25 PST 2003

Tom, Mike, Jorn, etc....

I'm new to this list and did the obvious of post a and I quote 'idiotic'
question.. I appologise for that.. Since being on the list I have learn
quiet a bit now of shorewall, but am too scared to answer on the boards
incase I get it wrong and fu$! someone up.. So I dont...
However, I would like to help with the site and anything to do with the
web.. I've got quiet a lot of time at night once I finish my day job
'linux company - UK' and do code a lot of sites in PHP (ask for urls off
list if you want)
So, to redeem myself and to offer something to this wonderful package, I
am giving you my web skill set..

Hope you accept...

- Carl

Sent by: shorewall-users-bounces at lists.shorewall.net
03/12/2003 23:27
Please respond to
Mailing List for Experienced Shorewall Users
<shorewall-users at lists.shorewall.net>

cc

Subject
Re: [Shorewall-users] Shorewall FAQ

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 14:38, Tom Eastep wrote:
> Alex has offered to set up a wiki at his site (he also hosts
> www.shorewall.net). Any help that you can give him would be appreciated.

Tom,
Will do.

Anyone else willing to help?

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs

Subscribe/Unsubscribe: