[Shorewall-users] Re: Cant access the internet

Francesca C Smith fsmith at ladylinux.com
Thu Dec 4 00:11:06 PST 2003

Hello,

Numero Uno ..

If you have the issue fixed with 2.4.28 ...

And You don't have the issue with 2.4.18 ..

Maybe something is wrong with a missing module or something with the 2.4.23
kernel .. ???

Have you looked at the FAQ ... ???

Have you looked at your logs ???

Did you follow the CLEAR instructions before posting .. ???

Post this in the Newbies list after following the CLEAR instructions about
posting to get help ..

Regards,

Francesca

At 11:49 PM 12/3/2003, you wrote:
>When I have my 2.4.18 kernel booted I can get online and ping yahoo.com
>But when I have the 2.4.23 booted I get unknown host for EVERYthing
>Any ideals on why it does this?

"No Problems Only Solutions"
Francesca C. Smith
Lady Linux Internet Services