[Shorewall-users] Re: Shorewall For Dummies

Francesca C Smith fsmith at ladylinux.com
Thu Dec 4 00:00:30 PST 2003

Hello,

I only wanted a way to keep the simple stuff from cluttering the good work
that Tom does ..

I suffer from a affliction .. Its called caring about something so much
that I don't want to see it misused ...

I am not a software developer .. Heck I don't design web sites well either
.. But I found my niche .. And its

details .. Too much noise and the details get lost .. The adage "Keep It
Simple Stupid" ..

Well Shorewall is at its best then ...

Tom .. just send em down here .. let us deal with the noise .. and you keep
it "Simple"

Cause we out here will keep the Stupid coming :-)

But .. Nothing is a Stupid question when asked from a point of gaining
knowledge ..

And no teacher profits from feeling otherwise ..

Francesca

At 09:59 PM 12/3/2003, you wrote:
>As you suggest, I also resent spending time writing documentation that
>posters on the lists ignore...

"No Problems Only Solutions"
Francesca C. Smith
Lady Linux Internet Services