[Shorewall-users] Shorewall Wiki

Tom Eastep teastep at shorewall.net
Wed Dec 3 18:52:00 PST 2003

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, Alex Martin wrote:

> Tom's documentation system has worked fine and will work fine. The main trouble
> that spawned all of this list noise seems to be based on
> unfamiliarity/cognition/laziness as demonstrated in list mails.

I'm a software designer so by definition I hate doing documentation. I
also understand that a product without documentation is worthless and
given that I started my career 34 years ago writing documentation, I think
I know how to write decent documentation. That in no way means that I want
to continue doing it...

As you suggest, I also resent spending time writing documentation that
posters on the lists ignore...

Washington USA  \ teastep at shorewall.net