[Shorewall-users] FAQs (VCS vs Wiki)

James H. Thompson jht at lava.net
Wed Dec 3 13:42:32 PST 2003

I've been using Tikiwiki. It has wiki, a PHP core, and lots of other optional features: blog,
forums, image gallery, etc.
See: www.voip-info.org for an example of using it for a simple community wiki.   The part of this
wiki most like the proposed Shorewall wiki would be for an open source PBX application called
Asterisk: http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk

See www.tikiwiki.org for more info on Tiki itself.

Jim

James H. Thompson