[Shorewall-users] Shorewall FAQ

Mike Noyes mhnoyes at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 3 22:27:00 PST 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 13:06, Tom Eastep wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 12:43, Mike Noyes wrote:
> >  and we could keep it separate from your
> > mirror with a symlink in htdocs to a wiki directory in
> > home/groups/s/sh/shorewall.
>
> Are you volunteering?

Tom,
I had a feeling I'd see this question sooner or later. :-)

I can probably help with setup, but I don't think I have the time right
now to properly moderate the wiki. Maybe someone will volunteer as
moderator. Someone with a good base knowledge of Shorewall would be
preferable.

    Pending tasks for leaf, phpwebsite-comm, and ffl are taking most of
    my time at present.

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs