[Shorewall-users] Beta Shorewall Wiki Documentation Project is running...

Alex Martin shorewall at rettc.com
Wed Dec 3 14:22:36 PST 2003

Hello,

First, anyone think this is a bad idea? Good idea?

I have a few places to host this permanently if it is useable.

I have had a wiki setup, because it seemed a neat idea, and I have seen some
successful wiki projects.

In the five minutes I have attempted to create (or mirror) the shorewall faq, I
see that this is not quite as easy as it looks.

Hey, in five minutes I learned a lot, and with a few more minutes of cutting and
pasting, it could look like a faq.

But, to make this manageable, we need some brainstorming on how to viably use
wiki for a faq.

So, play with this, and post brainstorming ideas here:
http://wiki.rettc.com/index.php/ShorewallFaqIdeas

We just need to have an attack plan before people go creating pages willy nilly.

Here is the wiki:
http://wiki.rettc.com

Alex Martin
http://www.rettc.com