[Shorewall-users] Shorewall FAQ

Mike Noyes mhnoyes at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 3 21:34:11 PST 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 12:26, Tom Eastep wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 12:16, Mike Noyes wrote:
> > I think a link to the Support page would be more appropriate. It
> > provides all the information someone should review before posting.
> >
> >     Shorewall Support Guide
> >     http://www.shorewall.net/support.htm
>
> And does anyone have a clue how to customize the password reminders sent
> by Mailman?

Tom,
I'm not sure if you can modify this using the web interface.

I do note that most of the messages Mailman uses are contained in
templates.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/mailman/mailman/templates/en/

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs