[Shorewall-users] FAQs (VCS vs Wiki)

Alex Martin shorewall at rettc.com
Wed Dec 3 14:06:32 PST 2003

Hello,

I have a wiki setup, I am happy to host one, I would like to give it a shot.

http://wiki.rettc.com

Let's give the wiki a try. If I see anyone attempt to populate this wiki with
shorewall FAQ info, I will put time into this.

Or maybe a few people can volunteer to help populate this wiki.

I can't see a reason that this is a bad idea other than the fact of syncing with
the real one, but I am sure this could be done programatically at some point.

Comments? Bad idea? Good idea?

Alex Martin
http://www.rettc.com