[Shorewall-users] New Mailing List

Alex Martin shorewall at rettc.com
Wed Dec 3 13:46:31 PST 2003

Hello,

I will watch the newbies list. I think this is a good idea. There are some
questions that come through shorewall-users that need someone of Tom's expertise
to answer. But most can be answered by users without extensive experience.

Tom, thanks for all, I hope that you can still take part in your creation
without feeling the burden of the current state of things.

Sincerely,

Alex Martin
http://www.rettc.com