[Shorewall-users] Shorewall FAQ

Mike Noyes mhnoyes at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 3 21:01:03 PST 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 12:19, Tom Eastep wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 12:04, Mike Noyes wrote:
> > If the community is to grow up, it needs to accept responsibility. A
> > Wiki is one way to demonstrate it's ready to be a partner in user
> > support.
> >
> >     Note: in my experience, many people willing to write documentation.
> >     However, that group diminishes considerably when faced with CVS.
>
> I have no objections to trying it if someone else is willing to set it
> up and administer it. My little server and DSL line can't stand any more
> traffic and I have absolutely no interest in having one more app to
> babysit.

Tom,
What about setting up a wiki on the Shorewall SF site? I don't think
you're using the mysql database, and we could keep it separate from your
mirror with a symlink in htdocs to a wiki directory in
home/groups/s/sh/shorewall.

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs