[Shorewall-users] Shorewall FAQ + Hosting

Tom Eastep teastep at shorewall.net
Wed Dec 3 12:48:18 PST 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 12:28, jorn at jorneriksen.com wrote:
> Mike (Lander),
> Maybe you could hosts the mailing arhcive for Tom  - it seams to be rather huge....
>
> If we could make that seachable and have links on the different topics
> in the FAQ to the mailing list....  Or anyt other way to make the
> information easier (and faster) to get to.  I'll help in any way I
> can (I know a bit Perl and PHP)...

I'm currently hosting the mailing lists and the search engine (htdig) on
my server. These two really need to be co-located since as Jorn says,
the archive is large the search engine rebuilds its database from the
archive each night (takes 90 minutes or so).

I would be happy to relinquish management of the lists and the search
facility to someone who is already comfortable with running Mailman and
htdig (or some other search facility)

Washington USA  \ teastep at shorewall.net