[Shorewall-users] Shorewall FAQ

Mike Noyes mhnoyes at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 3 20:18:01 PST 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 12:01, jorn at jorneriksen.com wrote:
> I'm not so sure that the URL to the FAQ is in the reminder -
> below is what I got as a reminder a few days back.

Jorn,
Thanks for correcting my erroneous assumption.

> We could ask Tom nicely if we could add something like:
> "Please make sure you read the FAQ, who is avalible at http:/...,
> before you post to this list.  Someone might allready have solved
> you problem"...

I think a link to the Support page would be more appropriate. It
provides all the information someone should review before posting.

    Shorewall Support Guide
    http://www.shorewall.net/support.htm

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs