[Shorewall-users] Shorewall FAQ

jorn at jorneriksen.com jorn at jorneriksen.com
Wed Dec 3 20:04:14 PST 2003

Mike & All,

I'm not so sure that the URL to the FAQ is in the reminder - below is what I got as a reminder a few days back.

We could ask Tom nicely if we could add something like:
"Please make sure you read the FAQ, who is avalible at http:/...,  before you post to this list.  Someone might allready have solved you problem"...

Jorn