[Shorewall-users] Shorewall FAQ

jorn at jorneriksen.com jorn at jorneriksen.com
Wed Dec 3 19:35:56 PST 2003

I got an idea - whenever someone subscribe to the list(s) the system send a link to the FAQ (http://www.shorewall.net/FAQ) as a part of their welcomme-to-the-list mail.  Ditto with the monthly reminder mail from the lists(s)....  Maybe we can get some better focus on the faq that way.

I also saw a message that said "...Just how do you keep the idiots from posting rubbish"....Please keep in mind that we where all newbies at one point or another.  What we need to to is to help the newbies get up to speed FAST so that we (ehh Tom - or someone else for that matter) don't need to answer the same question(s) all the time.

Just my two øre (that's the Norwegian "cent" :-)

Best regards
Jorn