[Shorewall-users] Re: Shorewall For Dummies

Mike Noyes mhnoyes at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 3 18:42:23 PST 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 10:11, Francesca C Smith wrote:
> Don't know much about Wikis ..

Francesca,
My knowledge isn't that extensive either. I have no experience yet in
setup or administration of a Wiki. However, I'm an avid user.

> Other than they require someone to moderate ..
>
> But yes .. The FAQ page could use a more collaborative hand ..
>
> Just how do you keep the idiots from posting rubbish ... ???

I'm not sure, but since Wikipedia is able to do so, I assume it's
possible.

    Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs