[Shorewall-users] Re: Shorewall For Dummies

Troy Arnold troy at troyandtina.com
Wed Dec 3 11:46:08 PST 2003

Mike,

I guess I see your point, but I have been on so many of them guess I'm just
used to using them =) Since I've been on the list, not very long, I have yet
to see something so complex that it can't be done on a board.  Just my two
cents and will drop it there.

In any regard, I will help out in anyway I can.