[Shorewall-users] Re: Re: Shorewall For Dummies

Francesca C Smith fsmith at ladylinux.com
Wed Dec 3 11:45:14 PST 2003

Hello,

There was a attempt at a bulletin board Shorewall support site ..

It went down in failure ..

And rather than simplify your life ..

People only get more choice to post off topic subjects ..

I wish there was a way to make sure people read documentation first ..

That's the issue more than anything .. Re posting something that has been
answered a hundred times

Francesca

At 11:28 AM 12/3/2003, you wrote:
>I know you said in the past that the phpbb2
>thing did'nt work cause of ppl posting configs and such, however there are
>many options about allowing what ppl post, and lenth of posts, etc.

"No Problems Only Solutions"
Francesca C. Smith
Lady Linux Internet Services
fsmith at ladylinux.com