[Shorewall-users] Realplayer with Shorewall/iptables

Oliver Ertl 76729 at gmx.de
Tue Dec 2 23:02:42 PST 2003

Ok,

I will try to explain the network. It looks like this:

DSL/Internet --------- Firewall (Shorewall) ----------- wlan0 (internal
network)

Logging is setup via ULOG and it is working.
I ran the RealPlayer on a Linux box on the Internal Network.
The Internal network is masqueraded.

Hope this helps more.

Oliver