[Shorewall-users] New Actions

Kyle Gasho KGasho at lmhealthcare.com
Tue Dec 2 12:30:59 PST 2003

Tom,

Thank-you for all your effort!

If I could suggest a way to make "life better" for all users (you included),
it would be to stop using the mailing list, and go to a phpBB type web based
forum. I personally enjoy that interface, and find it easy to search for
needed answers.

As a newbie to Shorewall, I found the Webmin interface for Shorewall VERY
VERY easy to understand. Once all initial firewall settings were setup, I
stopped using Webmin and now only use SSH and the config files.

I have to say that Shorewall is by far the best thing since topless burger
joints, and again thanks for the excellence!

-Me