[Shorewall-users] New Actions

Troy Arnold troy at troyandtina.com
Tue Dec 2 10:09:45 PST 2003

Thank you Tom... I almost left the list from that outburst..  We are not all
nearly as experienced as you... thus we look to you for answers.  I
understand your frustration when people ask many questions that are already
answered in the FAQ and other areas on the mailing list.  Maybe together we
can think up a better way to help out the "casual" users that get turned
onto SW and just need a basic setup.  Just thoughts and ideas =)