[Shorewall-users] New Actions

Tom Eastep teastep at shorewall.net
Mon Dec 1 19:18:03 PST 2003

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003, Paulo Kappke wrote:

> Tom, all of those (DROP, REJECT, etc) plus the chain/action created.
>
> The main idea for the chain/action, is like a program where you have a
> function that can be called in any part of the program.

Thanks -- I understand the concept of sub-programs/procedures/functions;
I've been programming for 35 years now...

And before you offer patronizing advise, you might want to look at the
Shorewall-generated Netfilter ruleset. I hope that it reflects something
of what I've learned in those 35 years.

-Tom
-
Washington USA  \ teastep at shorewall.net