[Shorewall-users] New Actions

Paulo Kappke paulo.kappke at cyclades.com
Mon Dec 1 17:42:51 PST 2003

Tom, all of those (DROP, REJECT, etc) plus the chain/action created.

The main idea for the chain/action, is like a program where you have a
function that can be called in any part of the program.

I can send you more samples that I am using in my old firewall script.

Regards,
Paulo K

--
Paulo Roberto Kappke